Japan Venture Capital Association (JVCA) was established in 2002 as Japan’s first and only organization with the specific aim assisting venture capital (VC) firms and venture business supports.
JVCA’s mission is to promote the interests and development of its members while contributing to innovation in Japan and the global society.
The JVCA will accomplish its mission through：
- Training programs for venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
- Conferences and regular networking events for members and stakeholders
- Proposals for government agencies on VC policies, regulations and accounting matters, etc.
- Media Relations
- Collaboration with venture support organizations (governments, capital market-related institutions, academia, etc.)
- Cooperation with international VC associations